Terms of Service
The order, confirmation and execution of the offers presented by Corfu – Finest Selection is the responsibility of the specified third party / business member of Corfu – Finest Selection. The further processing of the offers presented is carried out by the third party / business member of Corfu – Finest Selection. The order signed by the customer is a binding offer. The business member of Corfu – Finest Selection can accept this offer / order within two weeks by sending an order confirmation or within this period to send the ordered goods.
At all documents provided to the orderer in connection with the placing of the order, eg. Calculations, drawings, etc., we reserve the ownership and copyright. These documents may not be made accessible to third parties, unless we give the orderer our express written consent. As far as we do not accept the offer of the orderer within the period of § 1, these documents are to be returned to us immediately.
For the services and products we offer on our website, the prices and payment methods of our business members / third parties on their websites apply.
1. Insofar as the information contained in our brochures, advertisements and other offer documents has not been expressly designated by us as binding, the illustrations or drawings contained therein are only approximate,
2. Insofar as the delivered item does not have the quality agreed between the orderer and us or if it is not suitable for the use assumed in accordance with our contract or the use in general, or if it does not have the properties which the customer could expect after our public statements, then we are obliged to supplementary performance. this does not apply if we are entitled to refuse subsequent performance due to the statutory provisions.
3. The customer first has the choice of whether the supplementary performance is to be done by repair or replacement. However, we are entitled to refuse the type of supplementary performance chosen by the purchaser if it is only possible with disproportionate costs and the other type of supplementary performance remains without significant disadvantages for the purchaser. During the subsequent performance, the reduction of the purchase price or the withdrawal from the contract by the purchaser are excluded. A remedy shall be deemed unsuccessful with the unsuccessful second attempt, if not otherwise, in particular, the nature of the thing or the defect or other circumstances, otherwise. If the supplementary performance has failed or if we have refused supplementary performance as a whole, the customer may, at his discretion, demand a reduction of the purchase price (reduction) or declare his withdrawal from the contract.
4. The purchaser can only assert claims for damages for the following conditions due to the defect if the subsequent performance has failed or if we have refused the supplementary performance. The right of the customer to assert further claims for damages under the following conditions remains unaffected.
5. We are liable without prejudice to the above provisions and the following limitations of liability without limitation for damage to life, body and health, which are based on a negligent or intentional breach of duty of our legal representatives or vicarious agents, as well as for damages that are covered by the liability under the Product Liability Act, as well as for all damages that are based on intentional or grossly negligent breaches of contract as well as malice, our legal representatives or our vicarious agents. Insofar as we have given a quality and / or durability guarantee with regard to the goods or parts thereof, we are also liable under this guarantee. However, we are only liable for damage resulting from the lack of guaranteed quality or durability, but not directly to the goods, if the risk of such damage is clearly covered by the guarantee of quality and durability
6. We are also liable for damages caused by simple negligence, insofar as this negligence relates to the violation of such contractual obligations, the observance of which is of particular importance for the achievement of the purpose of the contract (cardinal obligations). However, we are only liable if the damage is typically associated with the contract and foreseeable. Incidentally, we are not liable for simple negligent breaches of non-essential secondary obligations. The limitations of liability contained in sentences 1 – 3 also apply insofar as the liability for the legal representatives, executives and other vicarious agents is affected.
7. Further liability is excluded regardless of the legal nature of the asserted claim. Insofar as our liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of our employees, employees, employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
8. The warranty period is 2 years, calculated from the transfer of risk (Note: a reduction to one year in terms and conditions for used goods.) For building materials – if installed – the warranty period is 5 years, if the building materials are needed is a reduction in terms and conditions to 1 year possible). This period also applies to claims for compensation for consequential damage, insofar as no claims are made in tort.
Notification of Defects For defects which are not obvious, the notification of defects can not be set shorter than two years (for used goods: one year) in the GTC. The beginning of the period is the statutory limitation period.
Transparency requirement This requirement means that a clause in terms and conditions in case of doubt is unreasonably disadvantageous, even if it is not clear and understandable. This requirement means that intransparent clauses per se, without any substantive inappropriate discrimination of the contracting party, are to be regarded as ineffective. Furthermore, this also means that the requirement of transparency also applies to price provisions and performance-descriptive clauses that are fundamentally excluded from content control
Limitation of Liability Any exclusion or limitation of liability for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health due to intentional or negligent breach of duty by the user or a willful or negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of the user shall be ineffective.